A family business in operation since 1951, Machineries Forget offers a stimulating work environment that encourages initiative, unprecedented learning opportunities and a close relationship with the management team, which is truly concerned about the well-being of each team member.
Working at Machineries Forget means :
- Working days from Monday to Friday.
- Benefit from a group insurance program.
- Benefit from a work-life balance.
- Benefit from significant discounts on the products offered.
- Work alongside a team of experts.
- Benefit from an integration program adapted to the various positions.
- Diversify your daily life by performing various tasks.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the company’s activities.
The heavy equipment mechanic’s main role is to repair and maintain multifunction tractors and to install equipment on these tractors.
Your daily routine
- Install, dismantle and move mechanical equipment such as pumps, tanks and electrical systems
- Inspect and examine machinery and equipment for malfunctions and failures
- Install equipment on tractors;
- Perform preventive maintenance on tractors.
Mostly in our Mont-Tremblant workshop, and occasionally directly at the customer’s site, thanks to our mobile service unit.
- Knowledge and experience in diesel mechanics
- Specialized training in construction equipment mechanics (an asset)
- Good knowledge of French and English
- Team spirit
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?