A family business in operation since 1951, Machineries Forget offers a stimulating work environment that encourages initiative, unprecedented learning opportunities and a close relationship with the management team, which is truly concerned about the well-being of each team member.
Working at Machineries Forget means:
• Working days from Monday to Friday.
• Benefit from a group insurance program.
• Benefit from a work-life balance.
• Benefit from significant discounts on the products offered.
• Work alongside a team of experts.
• Benefit from an integration program adapted to the various positions.
• Diversify your daily life by performing various tasks.
• Participate in the continuous improvement of the company’s activities.
The main role of the parts consultant is to advise and inform customers about the products and services offered and to sell various hydraulic, electrical, metal, hardware, trailer parts, snow removal equipment & dump body parts. Training is offered on site.
Your daily routine
• Greet customers and discuss the characteristics, quality and quantity of merchandise they wish to purchase;
• Inform customers on the use and maintenance of merchandise;
• Display products at the counter;
• Promote the products offered;
• Indicate prices, credit and exchange terms, warranties and delivery dates, and receive payments;
• Prepare and follow up on customer orders and quotes.
• High school diploma and experience relevant to the position;
• Ability to use a computer;
• Interpersonal skills, customer service oriented;
• Have a good team spirit;
• Be dynamic and smiling!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?