Machineries Forget is looking for people to join its team of about thirty colleagues taking part in the rapid growth of the company and who wish to be surrounded by dynamic and playful people.
Our stimulating work environment encourages initiative, incredible learning opportunities and a corporate culture based on respect, team spirit, customer satisfaction and fun. Besides, our employees benefit from a group insurance program.
We have positions in welding and assembly, sales and consulting, blasting and in the steel department.
Would you like to be part of our team?
Currently open positions:
The main role of the welder/fitter is to install, repair and manufacture snow removal parts and equipment using various welding, assembly, hydraulic and electrical processes.
YOUR DAILY ROUTINE
- Assemble machinery and equipment, using a variety of hand, pneumatic and power tools and welding equipment, before installing them;
- Interpret and read plans to make custom manufacturing;
- Install, align, disassemble and move mechanical equipment such as pumps, tanks, conveyors and electrical systems;
- Welding metal parts with various manual or semi-automatic welding devices (TIG, MIG, etc.);
- Cut, drill and bend metals using a hydraulic press brake, a shear, an electric drill, a saw or an oxy-acetylene torch.
- Specialized welding training or experience relevant to the position
- Training in industrial mechanics would be an asset
- Good physical condition – – The ability to lift 50 lbs.
DESIRED SKILLS AND ATTITUDE
- Team spirit
- Speed of execution
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN OUR TEAM ?